Monday, November 7, 2011

Essay6-In class-2 hours

Motivation the key to open doors 001026704 Sam Doueiri
Being educated is necessary for everyone’s life and should be everyone’s motivation in life. Independent how old or how rich they are. Everybody has to be educated to follow the paste of the world and not to be disconnected from society. Worldwide it is indicated that knowledge leads to power. Therefore the way of gaining knowledge can be through listening to peoples talk, through visualization and quietly reading, and through talking and verbalizing the thoughts until they become fulfilled ideas and motivated in education.
My personal preference is to listen to the thoughts and talking’s of older and wiser people and to gain knowledge through verbalizing and talking. From there on I am able to use their gained knowledge, to add this knowledge with my own mindset and to give the thoughts some fresh flavor of my young spirit.
Since I am the youngest I had to learn early in my childhood how to listen to my older brothers, my parents, family, and other grown up people on the list of “I know what is good for you my child”. I realized quickly that uneducated conversations were boring and made people look really exhorted of life. These people bored me really quick and scared me away by the thought of listening to their talk. Therefore my first way of learning was to listen. Since that I knew that I want to be somebody interesting in my life. Somebody, who is well rounded and educated, I enjoyed hearing educated people talking and sharing some of their “long cooked and broiled” thoughts about different subjects with different people. I learned quickly in my childhood when I have to really listen to somebody, and when to be there with my body and my mind zooming into my peace place.
The most popular way to learn from older generations or centuries before our parent’s life is the way of visualization through pictures with simple meanings or through reading the books of the learned language. I love the idea of looking things up and to read about forgotten issues or cultures, but as a matter of effect the quietness of readying and visualization makes me so peaceful that I almost fall in sleep and I have a hard time to stay awake and focus on the read topic. Therefore the most specific and for humanity popular way of learning through reading makes it sometimes the hardest way for me to stay focused and specific in what I am reading.
Our existence in this world as humans is based on the aspect of gaining knowledge from our parents and older people by talking and verbalizing knowledge, experience, and fear. Fear is taught and saved in our brains in combination with certain muscles in the body and chemical receptors, which will make us, remember every time we come into the same or similar situation the possible outcome of the situation. Most of my personality and character is based on the way of learning through talking and verbalizing the thoughts and learned contest. I was surrounded by people who love, care and thought about me all the time. The first priority to them was, to share and talk with me and make me learn about life the way they perceived it. They shared their knowledge with me through verbalizing their thoughts during we were having a nice meal or during nice “chill out’s” on certain peaceful places, for example in a tree house, the beach or self-made castles for children. Mostly these times were about learning new stuff but in co-relation with joy and heart fullness. I figured out that this method of learning is the best for me and that this is the most basic aspect of our existence.
Learning is the door, and motivation is the key and door opener for the learned and desired aim in our lives. The human quality of sharing thoughts with a beloved person, and to learn from a person, which does not want any harm for you, is the most memorable way to learn and to keep the gained knowledge. It is priceless and not creatable by anything in the world, neither internet nor books to learn from somebodies experience by listening to them looking deep into their eyes and to feel the same authenticity, motivation, and emotions in their face they had in this moment. People are being forced to become doctors by their families and after their doctor titles they become artists of their own desires or their gained life experience and they start to let their soul flying through the universe of expression and self-learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment